Thales Civil Simulation
Event: The New Reality
Client: Thales Civil Simulation
Brief: To introduce their customers and the aviation press to their new site at Gatwick, reveal their new building “Sapphire” and launch their new simulator Forecast “Seven”
- A new vision – in tune with customers, a break from past.
- A new business – a new approach, brand vision, market positioning, customer involvement, financial alternatives
- New facility – investing in the future, room to expand, real manufacturing advances
- New service operation – scale, scope, promise
- New product family plans – consistency, innovation, pilot throughput, training options
- A new star - Forecast “Seven”, modularity, scalability, lead time difference
What was needed from us
- The size, scale and facilities of the new building are to be revealed only once the audience has arrived.
- Forecast “Seven” to be kept hidden from the audience until it’s launch during the event when it will be revealed.
- A theme allowing strong messages to be delivered.
- Creative use of latest technology for communications during the event.
- Assist with clear and consistent messages
- Full production services (staging, lighting, sound and AV)
- Video production pre, during and post event
- Adapt the event for staff which will take place directly after the launch to the customers and aviation press
"What seemed a daunting and worrying undertaking initially, was made an enjoyable and positive task
by the complete production expertise of everyone involved from Blue Thread".
- Mark Dransfield, Marketing Director, Civil Thales Simulation